Friday, October 13, 2006

My very first post!


I figured I should just get rolling on posting rather than waiting to get the format perfectly. I look at all these other blogs and wonder how in the world so many people have figured out to do so many things with their blogs.
Updates in the world of riding: Rio and I attended a horsemanship clinic earlier in the month. It was really helpful for me but now I have even more doubts that I am doing ANYTHING right. I will keep practicing my new "tools" and see if she gets better. Her vet diagnosed her with "heel pain" another name for anything related to issues with the navicular bone. The farrier came today to see if evening out her hooves would help any. It will require a little close watching to see if anything else might need to be done.

On the knitting front, I finished my scarf for my International Scarf Exchange pal. It turned out beautifully. I will post pictures once I can figure out how to get the new pics off of the camera. My next project is Forbes Forest Scarf from Scarf Style--having problem with the chart on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home